haras1234567
haras1234567
Introduzione: Grafico
Navigazione: Grafico
Vedere il suo albero genealogico

De Vismes

Messaggio da haras1234567 »

Hello,

I hope you can help me with my research.

I am looking for the parents of Andrew Arthur De Vismes, born in about 1847 in Worcester, Worcestershire, England, he married on 31 January 1880 in Lambeth, Surrey, England Henrietta Schallehn, born on 29 September 1847 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  His father's name is mentioned on the marriage certificate as Andrew De Vismes, his occupation is Gentleman (whatever that means!!).

They had a child, Arthur Henry De Vismes also known as Thomas, born on 12 February 1880 in Chiswick, Middlesex, England and died on March 1951 in Battersea, London, England.  He married twice: the first marrage was on 14 March 1903 in Lambeth, London, England to Jane Catherine Trimlett, born in about 1880 in Clapham, Surrey, England and died on April 1950 in Croydon, Surrey, England.  They had two children: Constance M De Vismes, born in about 1904 in Clapham, London, England and died in about 1912 in London, England, Age 8 years old; Bertha Florence De Vismes, born on 12 June 1908 in Clapham, London, England and died on September 1988 in Honiton, Devon, England, she married in June 1929 a Sydney G Harlock.

The second marriage, in about 1950 in Battersea, London, England, was to Annie Emelia/Amelia Sweetland, born on 4 March 1889 in Chelsea, London, England and died on 31 August 1954 in London, England.  They had a child, Violette De Vismes, born on 17 March 1917 in Clapham, London, England and died on 27 October 2007 in Gosfield, Halstead, Essex, England.

Sarah Brierley
zoe4
female

Re : De Vismes

Messaggio da zoe4 »

There is an Andrew Joseph de Visme (sans s) born Sept quarter 1847 in Worcester Registration District. Are you sure of the Arthur ??? But there is also a death for the same name (the baby or the father ??? no age given) in 1851.
An Andrew Joseph de Visme married in 1842 in West bromwich reg. district. A Martha died in Worcester RD in 1853. They could be his parents ??
You can see all that on www.frebmd.org.uk free.
Rispondi

Torna a “United Kingdom”