Rispondi

Zaug, Charles

basswood
male
Albero : Non grafico
Vedere il suo albero genealogico

Zaug, Charles

Messaggio 13 gennaio 2008, 20:30

I am looking for any information on a Charles N. Zaug b 5/1/1869 in Alsace-Lorraine. He immigrated to US in 1888 and married Agatha Schumm. If anyone could give any information on his family (parents, brothers/sisters, family information) that would be great. I am at at stand still on this end. I know his father and grandfather worked in the Plating industry and may have been sword makers as well. He carried that trandition on in Columbus,Ohio where he settled with his family of 12 children.

lyoulios
female
Albero : Grafico

Re : Zaug, Charles

Messaggio 09 settembre 2015, 08:59

Hello ~

If you are still interested in Charles Zaug, I have information about him and his family.  My maiden name was Zaug.
Please let me know and I am happy to share.

Laura

hosulaw07
male
Hello,

My name is Henry Phillips-Gary. Charles Zaug was my great-grandfather. I've been doing a lot of research lately on his sons Edward and Elmer, my great-uncles. Both were well-known athletes in the Columbus, Ohio area. Elmer even killed a man with a baseball (during a game) and Ed once made the Dispatch for being tripped by a police dog while chasing a fugitive. I've also got info on the family business, Franklin Plating. Please contact me so we can share information.
Allegati
Charles Zang Elected Union Trustee 1902.pdf
(1.14 MiB) Scaricato 11 volte
McAndrews Zang Engagement Announcement July 1929.pdf
(792.41 KiB) Scaricato 10 volte

lyoulios
female

Re: Zaug, Charles

Messaggio 24 novembre 2019, 06:05

Hello ... please contact me at: XLaura(at)aol(dot)com so we can share information regarding
the Zaug/Zang family.

Thanks,
Laura

Rispondi

Torna a “Family History Searches”