Rispondi

Errors

If you need help with your family history research then post your question here.
richchat
male

Errors

Messaggio da richchat »

My name is Richard Roy Chatfield. I was born 27 August, 1948. That much you have right. The location was Christ Hospital, Jersey City, NJ, not Sebastian, FL. I married KIM on 20 April, 1996. Her name is NOT Kimberly nor does she have a middle initial. We currently live in Sebastian, FL. My ex-wife's father's name was Daniel Boyer. There are other corrections I could probably make but that's it for now. Thanks.
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator

Re: Errors

Messaggio da zanzigirl »

Hello,

Each member is responsible for what he/she publishes on their trees. Please contact the owner of the tree.

Best,
Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
richchat
male

Messaggio da richchat »

Well, if I had that email I would have written directly to him. Thanks for the reply.
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator

Messaggio da zanzigirl »

You don't need the email to contact the owner: go to the bottom of the page where there's a mistake and click "Contact".
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
Rispondi

Torna a “Family History Searches”