Rispondi

Civil war 1864-1865

If you need help with your family history research then post your question here.
Utente non iscritto (craigvann71)

Civil war 1864-1865

Messaggio da craigvann71 »

My second great grandmother born towards the end of 1865 may have been sired by a union army soldier from out of Minnesota.

Her mother would have been from South Carolina and I doubt seriously that my grandmother was legitimate. After 30 yrs of searching , I can find no trace of her parents identities and its heartbreaking and a crushing blow . Also I can find no trace of her anywhere in any death records. She would have been born in 1865. But probably passed circa 1940-44. Her name changes 3 times in life and I am unsure whether the name she was born under was even her last name really. I need to change " how " I research. However I am not very skilled and I need help .
dasghiai
dasghiai
Introduzione: Grafico
Navigazione: Grafico
Vedere il suo albero genealogico
Try Search Squad group on Facebook. They specialize in searches . They are amazing. They do regular searches and DNA help. Register and supply all information you can on your person. A search Angel will help you as soon as they can. It is a busy site:) Good Luck.
Utente non iscritto (craigvann71)

Re: Civil war 1864-1865

Messaggio da craigvann71 »

a great many thanks for your response here
Rispondi

Torna a “Family History Searches”