Rispondi

Petronella Theresia Josephina Sannen born 26.11.1927 Tilburg Noord Brabant Netherlands

angel1947
female
Does anyone have any information please on Petronella Theresia Josephina Sannen born 26.11.1927 Tilburg, Noord- Brabant, Netherlands.
Many thanks.
kvoet
male
Hi,

That information is not yet publicly available (privacy regulations: confidentiality of 100 years for births). This link shows some info on the archives present at Tilburg Regional Archive (I think some are free to consult, but are not online):
https://www.wiewaswie.nl/en/detail/73645432

Best regards
Kris
wimdeckers
wimdeckers
What's it You want to know ?

Her parents were :
Josephus Henricus Andreas Sannen, born on the 11th of march 1901 Tilburg, died on the 13th of november 1968 Tilburg
On the 17th of july 1923 he married in Tilburg with :
Elisabeth Joanna Adriana Kruijssen, born on the 2nd of march 1900 Tilburg, died on the 3rd of december 1980 Boxtel

Searching on these names, You'll find their ancestors.

As far as I know they had 6 other children, but maybe I missed one or two, because of the privacy-laws.

Kind regards,
Wim
angel1947
female
Hi Wim,
Thankyou for replying. I am trying to find out who Petronella married (second marriage), she married my father in 1947 in Glasgow Scotland but it was annulled/divorced) and whether she has any children or has passed away.
Many thanks.
Kind regards,
Jane
wimdeckers
wimdeckers
Hi Jane,
These are data which will be difficult to find, because of privacy :( .
Did You put Your question on the Dutch forum also ? If not, I would try it.

Kind regards,
Wim
Rispondi

Torna a “Australia”