Looking for Georges in Hohwarth in Alsace, France

robertgeorge63
robertgeorge63
Introduzione: Testo
Navigazione: Testo
Vedere il suo albero genealogico
I am looking for information on George George Born 13 April 1864 Father name is Carl George wife Theresa Yesel. George has a brother and Sister that stayed in the old country their names were Charles and Emma I don't know if they married or not. I do know that Charles inherited the Family Vinard and may have lived in Paris for a while his brother and Sister Theresa went to the States and Settled in Illinois in Somonauk, Dekalb County, She Married a Louis Martin also from Alsace Loraine Not sure what town.

George George Married Anna Collin born in 10 Feb 1872 in the town of Neubois, Alsace, France She was one of six girls and the second oldest of the girls. Her sisters are Josephine (Collin) Benoit, Husband Xavior Benoit. Marie Madeline (Collin) Sittler Born 16 Feb 1874 Died 6 June 1915 husband August Sittler. Salome (Collin) Antoine Born 14 Feb 1876 married Fredolin Antoine of Thanville, Alsace, France. Emilie Collin born 19 April 1878 She married a gentlemen by the name of Franz Collin No direct relationship I believe but not sure?

Any information that can be found would be greatly appreciated. I'm the Great Great Grandson of Carl George. Edward Leo George is my father born in 1936 his Father is Alfred (Fred) George born in 1899 and died in 1988 and his Father is George George.

Torna a “France”