I would appreciate help with the meaning of some terms / items found in a 1732 inventory (Paris).
1. Une Couchette a Colonnes de bois D'HESTRE [??,] garnie
de son ENFONCEURE[??]...
2. Un manteau[,] Juppe[,] et juppon de RAZ DE ST MAAUR[??]
Noir, Une robbe de chambre d’Etamine brune[,] a paremens
3. Un tabletir de toille rayée[,] et UN CORPS DE BALAINE[??]
1. A canopy (? column) bed in beech wood including support boards (under the mattress or other bedding material).
2. A coat, a skirt and underskirt in black ras de Saint-Maur fabric (silk), a brown dressing gown with trimming.
3. An apron of striped fabric and a whalebone body (whalebone was used for umbrella ribs and in some cases hoop skirts, which I suppose this is referring to)